Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator of your personal data is the Laboratory of Peace Association (Stowarzyszenie Laboratorium Działań dla Pokoju) with its registered office in Krakow, at ul. Elizy Orzeszkowej 10/17 31-065 in Kraków, with NIP numbers: 6772471257, REGON: 520484716, with the website: www.salamlab.pl, email: email@example.com, tel: +48 505 869 672 (hereafter also “Association”). Contact to the Personal Data Protection Inspector: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal data do we process?
The type of data processed depends on what purpose we collect it for.
By subscribing to our newsletter, we process your email address, check the openness of the correspondence sent to you and collect information about the messages you click in order to best match the content to the preferences of our readers. We obtain this data directly from you, from the window from which you enter your e-mail address and using cookies.
By contacting us via the form on our website: https://salamlab.pl/pl/wspolpraca/ we process your email address, and optionally also your name and phone number, if you voluntarily provide this data.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
We always process your data in accordance with the purpose of obtaining them, this purpose is specified when collecting your data from you.
If you subscribe to our Newsletter, you provide us with your personal data in the form of your e-mail address and we check the openness of the correspondence sent to you and collect information about the messages you click. This data is processed for the purpose of:
- Sending you a weekly press review.
- Informing you about the activities we carry out: current projects, educational and social campaigns, fundraising and encouraging you to join them through material and activist support;
- Marketing of our activities, market research and demographic research as well as research on the behaviour and preferences of people using our website, as well as keeping statistics on the viewership of our website, to personalize its content and ensure the smooth operation of our website;
- For statistical purposes, to optimise future website activities.
On what basis do we process your personal data?
We process your data on the basis of your consent in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (hereafter also: “RODO”) – in the case of consenting to the processing of your data for the purpose of sending correspondence via the Newsletter and responding to the message sent via the form on the website: https://salamlab.pl/pl/wspolpraca/.
How long do we process your personal data?
We will process your data for the period in which we will have a legal basis to do so, i.e. until:
- We cease to have a legal obligation to process your data (for the purpose of project reports);
- You withdraw your consent to the processing of data, if this was the basis to do so (e.g. you unsubscribe from the newsletter).
External services / data entrustment
We do not transfer your personal data to other entities. If you give your consent, your data may be entrusted to entities providing courier / postal services, and in the case of donations – to the payment operator on crowdfunding platforms (rzutka.pl).
Who can you submit your data protection concerns to?
If you have concerns about the way we process your data, please contact the Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
At the same time, we would like to inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
Unsubscribing from receiving messages from the Association
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time, without giving any reason. To do this, click on the “unsubscribe from the list” link in the footer of the newsletter or write to us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org in the subject of the message: Unsubscribe.
Cookies are small text files that are saved and stored on your local computer or other device when you visit our website. Cookies are only used to facilitate identification. They store information that is necessary for the correct display of the website.
If you do not want cookies to be saved on your computer, adjust your browser settings accordingly. To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can use the help file in your browser.
Cookies are not harmful to the computer or its users data, therefore it is recommended not to disable them in the browser. If these files are disabled, some functions of the www.salamlab.pl website may stop being available.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Adapting the content of our website to your preferences and optimising the use of websites; in particular, these files allow you to recognize your device and properly display the website, tailored to your individual needs;
- Creating statistics that help to understand how users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content.
Our website www.salamlab.pl uses the following types of cookies:
- Temporary (session) files – files temporarily stored in the browser’s memory, which remain in its memory until the session ends (the browser is turned off);
- Permanent – these are files that remain in the browser’s memory as long as the browser settings selected by the user allow it;
- Own – coming directly from the visited website;
- External – originating from an external site than the visited site;
- Configuration – they enable setting functions and services on the website;
- Necessary – they enable the use of services available on the website;
- Functional – they make it possible to remember the website functionalities preferred by the user;
- Advertising – they enable the delivery of advertising content tailored to the user’s interests.
In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the user’s device by default. You can change your cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in a particular way to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform about their every posting on your device.